Settlement Experts

Follow Us :
Settlement Experts Logo

A Guide to Converting a US Visit Visa to a US Student/Work Visa

usa visit visa

Planning to extend your journey in the U.S. for study or work? Our straightforward guide demystifies the visa conversion process, helping you to navigate from a B-2 Visit Visa to an F-1/M-1 Student or H-1B Work Visa with confidence. Learn about the eligibility, documentation, and application steps necessary to make your American dream a reality.

Talk with Experts